Like You Know It All
Kwang-Ja Lee, a counsellor at ‘Lifeline Korea’ has been listening to anonymous people’s stories for 45 years. Every day, she is all ears to stories that cannot be shared anywhere else. Image and sound react to it and creates new reflective space that seems to be the bottom of one’s heart.
- Scottish Mental Health Arts Festival 2021, ‘Normality’ World Premiere Glasgow, UK
- Seoul Ind Women’s Film Festival 2021, short competition Seoul, KR
- Jeju Hondie Film Festival 2021, short competition Jeju, KR
- EBS Int'l Documentary Festival 2021, contemporary docs panorama Goyang and EBS TV, KR ︎︎︎작품 보기
- Ji.hlava International Documentary Film Festival 2021, ‘Short Joy’ short film competition Jihlava, CZ
- San Diego Asian Film Festival 2021, official selection San Diego, US
︎watch the film excerpt here
*copying this page and embedding/copying the film is prohibited.
*Full film is available upon request. Email the director for the screener.
© JiYoon Park. Embedding, unauthorised copying and replication are prohibited for this video & images.